Coutinho Future Rumors

There were fears that Liverpool were taking a massive gamble on Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho when they brought him from Inter Milan for a transfer fee in the region of £ 8.5 million. The transfer was made 18 months ago and since then Coutinho has become one of the important players at Anfield. The Brazilian may have failed to make it into the World Cup 2014 squad, but Liverpool will actually be benefiting from it. The player would have had a good holiday’s and will be ready to look forward to the new season.

However, there has been speculation that he may decide to consider options elsewhere after having played in the Premier League and Italian Serie A. Even though he has a contract until 2018, the player is reportedly looking at earning more wages in line with his contribution to the team. Liverpool have also recognised this fact and they are reportedly preparing a new deal for the player. As negotiations continue behind the scenes, Brendan Rodgers has reiterated that he would like to keep the player for a long time.

The presence of the 22-year-old has been a major reason towards Liverpool playing the intense attacking football, which has become extremely popular amongst supporters.

“I am not sure when it will be done. I haven’t spoken to any of the directors in the last few days so I am not sure where we are on that, but obviously he is someone we want to tie up for a period of time. I am sure I will hear more about it when I get back on Tuesday. We’ve obviously got one or two players who are out who will come back and we have one or two more to bring in, so come the start of the season we will be in a real good condition,” said Rodgers.

Hull Confirms Signing Of Livermore

Hull City have managed to secure the signing of Jake Livermore from Liverpool on a permanent deal, which will be massive news for the club. Despite a lot of backlash from the fans over the Hull city owner deciding to change the name of the club, there is positivity surrounding Hull city after they managed to bring in Livermore on a permanent deal. The midfielder was one of the impressive players for the club last season, as they reached the final of the FA Cup.

Even though Hull could not manage to hold onto a 2-0 advantage against Arsenal in the final, it will be remembered by Hull fans for a long time as one of the memorable moments in the history of the club. Hull lost the final 3-2 after a spirited comeback from Arsenal. The 24-year-old has previously stated that he would like to make the move permanent after enjoying a spell of first-team football at the club. At Liverpool, he struggled for first-team opportunities. It is understood that the Tigers have acquired his services for around £ 8 million.

He is likely to be the marquee signing for the club this summer and will be partnering Tom Huddlestone in the centre of midfield on a permanent basis. “I thoroughly enjoyed my season here on loan and I firmly believe that this club will keep going from strength to strength. I made my feelings known that I wanted to come here permanently and once the two clubs had agreed the fee, it was very straightforward,” said the player, who has signed a three-year contract with Hull. Last season, he made 41 appearances for the club. Steve Bruce has stated that he would like to strengthen the team in all areas of the pitch as they prepare for a second season in the top flight.

Miranda Open To Playing In Premier League

Atletico Madrid defender Miranda has claimed that he would be open to the possibility of playing in the Premier league. He says that he has also received several offers from English and Spanish clubs in the last few months. The 29-year-old formed a partnership at the back along with players like Godin. This helped Atletico Madrid not only lifted the la Liga title, but also reach the Champions League final as well. Even though they lost in the final against Real Madrid, it was an epic season from the Spanish outfit and Miranda was a major reason towards it.

A number of Atletico players have already been linked with an exit the much bigger clubs. Miranda also does not appear to be a stranger to it, as he has revealed that there have been several offers from Premier League clubs. Chelsea are looking at the possibility of signing as much as three Atletico players including Diego Costa. However, they are not thought to be one of the clubs looking at signing Miranda. The latest comments from the 29-year-old defender is likely to be bad news for the Spanish outfit, as they would be hoping to retain most of their players in order to defend the league title.

“I have some offers and we are negotiating. I have offers from the Spanish and English leagues and from some smaller ones, too. My agent is in Europe to decide my future, my buy-out fee at Atletico Madrid is €30 million, but that can be negotiated,” said the defender. Atletico have already brought in a new left back for around £ 8 million. The Champions League run has helped the finances of the club significantly, as it would bring in revenues close to 45 million pounds. Manchester City are thought to be one of the clubs interested in Miranda.